Articles about Dr. Eric Linden
February 25, 2008 – “Laser treatment means the future is now in periodontics”
September 28, 2009 – “State-of-the-art periodontal care found locally”
Laser Use in Periodontics and Peri-implantitis – in Decisions in Dentistry, The Journal of Multidisciplinary Care
Laser Basics –Dimensions of Dental Hygiene
Implant-safe settings for SuperPulse 10,600 nm CO2 laser-assisted, closed flap peri-implantitis treatment. Implant Practice-US; February 26, 2016
SuperPulse 10.6 µm CO2 laser-assisted, closed flap treatment of peri-implantitis.Implant Practice-US; August 24, 2015
The July issue of the Journal of the American Dental Association has published a letter by Dr. Eric Linden in response to a controversal article regarding laser periodontal therapy. To read the full text of Dr. Linden’s letter, click the image below:
Research and Publications by Dr. Eric Linden
- Linden Lasers
- LINDEN 1986 Pain Study
- Laser Use in Periodontics and Peri-implantitis – Decisions in Dentistry
- J Perio LINDEN Er:YAG Human Study 2021
- INT Journal Sept 2021 Linden E 4911
- Efficacy of Removal of Residual Dental Cement by Laser, Ultrasonic Scalers, and Titanium Curette An In Vitro Study
- CO2 laser-Linden-Vitruk
- June 1, 2016. Laser Use in Periodontics and Peri-implantitis – in Decisions in Dentistry, the Journal of Multidisciplinary Care
- Laser Basics – in Dimensions of Dental Hygiene
- List of research on ResearchGate.
- August 24, 2015. SuperPulse 10.6 µm CO2 laser-assisted, closed flap treatment of peri-implantitis
- 2014. Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser Treatment for Failing Dental Implants Due to Peri-implantitis.
- July, 2011. Letter published in the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA) in response to an inaccurate and misleading article regarding laser periodotal therapy.
- Tufts University School of Medicine Cancer Research Center. Department of Anatomy and Biochemistry. Research on Alpha-foetoprotein and Cancer Growth Factors.
- Cold Spring Harbor Research Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York. Research conducted with Dr. James Watson in biochemistry and cancer proliferation.
- Publication of research in the Journal of Periodontology entitled “A Comparison of Post Operative Pain Experience Following Periodontal Surgery Utilizing Two Local Anesthetic Agents” This study has been referenced in two other recently published studes: “Efficacy and safety of bupivacaine versus lidocaine in dental treatments: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials” and “A dose-response study of adrenaline combined with lignocaine 2%: effect on acute postoperative pain after oral soft tissue surgery“.
Important Media Coverage of Periodontics and Related Topics
Whoopi Goldberg talks about Gum Disease
New Jersey TV NEWSChannel 12 recently taped a medical segment with Dr. Linden, including video of him performing LANAP on a live patient, and an interview discussing laser treatment, gum disease, and its systemic connections, causes, treatment, etc. See below:
Dr. Robert Gregg, founder of Millennium Dental Technologies, and developer of LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) describes for ABCNEWS.com the procedure, its benefits, and rationale. Millions of Americans have been diagnosed with gum disease, or Periodontitis. LANAP has proven a compassionate and effect therapy and finds itself in the hands of almost 700 practitioners in the United States.